August 4, 2015

Comic Life 3

Hello and good evening! I am presenting Comic Life 3 tomorrow...showing the application and really talking about how 1st - 5th can use the application to create original products, collect, analyze, and represent data, draft, edit, & publish digital products...and SO MUCH MORE!!

Here is a brainstorm I had about uses for ComicLife in the primary 1st & 2nd grade classroom:
Timelines
Alliteration
Historical Figures
How - To
Sentence Types
Character Analysis

I have this idea swimming in my brain that you could do these whole class, modify using BlockPosters, then print and hang as anchor charts. I will let you know how that goes!

Here's my handout for tomorrow. It's nothing to call home about, but it's something. I'm exhausted and feel like I'm already back at work. Time to eat and recharge.   Keep thinking and learning! Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment